Live Worship Service - Pastor Victor Dyman
Time & Location
About the Event
-Enter your RSVP / health screen online 24 hrs before attending
- Sabbath school will be via zoom. It ends at 11 am.
Attendees can arrive by 11:30 a Deacon/Deaconess will greet you in the parking lot to take a temperature and a few Covid symptom/exposure questions
Second Service will begin at 12:00 which should not go longer than 1.5 hours.
- Upon entry to the sanctuary another Deacon/ deaconess will be in the lobby. Use hand cleanser located on the wall. You have the opportunity to use the restroom or pick up tithe/ offering envelopes. Replacement masks will be available. Please follow their instructions to avoid congestion of foot traffic.
- Printed health screening will be available for those who do not have cellular devices.
-You will be required to populate the marked pews from front to back. I will explain this as well as seating capacity.
During the sermon
-Please avoid movement throughout the sanctuary. Masks are to remain in at all times.
-Hymnals/ Bibles: No books in the pews.
- Exit pew towards the center aisle only through your designated pew
- Movement within the sanctuary to hold private conversations is not encouraged
- Dismissal from sanctuary will be directed solely by the deacons/ deaconess. Follow their directions please. Attendants should remain seated especially during this time and wait to be called to exit.
- Upon dismissal move promptly outside beyond the church stairs
- Congregating on the steps is not encouraged. Continue to disperse outward up until you get in your vehicles.
- Pastor will be available for one on one conversations at his best availability.
Bathroom: Upstairs bathroom should primarily be used. Provision for the downstairs bathroom will be made for family use.